Monday, June 15, 2009

Thing 12

Well first off, some of these I have heard about and seen some of them used. http://blabberize.com for one . One of our teachers used this with her language arts class, so they used my computers. I did not really pay much attention to them, but you know as well as anybody else, when something is going on near you, you can't help but notice. I still haven't tried it but I plan to. I think it is a neat way for students to really take ownership of something they have created. My daughter and I are going to try one, and I will see if I can post it.


The next one I am interested in is http://www.glogster.com/edu/ I only played with it for a few minutes and it seemed really neat. I always create and invitation each year and I think I am going to see what I can do with this. As for the classroom I think you could use this in social studies or science and let the students make a poster about some system or some person. Will have to investigate this one some more when school is back in session.

No comments:

Post a Comment