Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing 21

http://www.pageflakes.com/Default.aspx

I see this as a great place to gather and hold lots of information that you may want to get to in a hurry. Without having to open up 5 or 6 different addresses.

I can see having not only personal information here, but also professional stuff and even things your are learning about or how to do activities.

I posted the template that you created and love it, but I will add my own stuff as I go. I added country music, twitter, and facebook and I can not wait to see how they work in this environment. If they work well I can see having my blogspot, plurk, podcast, and any other host of items housed in different pages so that they could be easily accessible for what ever class you happen to be teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment