Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing 19

http://www.garageband.com/mp3player?|pe1|WdjZPXLrvP2rYVW_ZW1jBA


Subscribe Free  Add to my Page

Wow I can't believe how easy this was. But it did say your grandmother could do it. I am sure with the right equipment, this would be just as easy with a video podcast. I reserve the right to try that later and maybe I even post it when I decide to do one of those.

Through the use of a podcast, you could let your students actually talk about the project they have completed for class and then let of student make productive comments about it and let each others comments lend to the final grade of that project. But, reserve the right to take points off of the person making them if the comments are not giving good criticism for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment